2009-02-04

Today i had a surprise when I came to work... I almost wanted to take mc cause I had really bad diarrhea and my tummy hurt so bad that i couldnt sleep properly and almost wanted to come... i was sorta scared I would faint cause i always seem to faint when I experience some sort of pain.
But I didnt ... off course... i am trying not to take too many mc unnecessarily unless I am dying... hehe...

Well when I came to work my sister called me into the office and told me i was going to be transfereed to ward 57. I was sorta shocked when she told me that although I had requested for it myself. I just felt excited ... New enviornment, new setting, new things to learn... well I actually like where i am although it can get pretty hectic. I could easily have sunk into the hole of familiarity , but i still wanna give other places a try and i sorta havnt totally focused on what i wanna do yet. I just know i feel stagnant where i am and probably a new setting would do me some good ... so well, i am pretty glad.

No comments: