2008-08-25

Today I went back to my ward. It feels weird to be back again and i felt pretty disorientated. But it was a good thing i was doing junior work today. It is a good thing there were some students around to help around... i dunno how long I wanna stay around le, maybe in a moneths time I shall request for transfer out but to where is still an issue. Right now, I am putting all my time and effort on my nursing management essay which i think i shall lose sleep over. i am feeling depressed cause i really dunno whether I can finish it by then. I requested for a time extension but it was not granted... I dun care if i only sleep a few hours every night but I must get it done. I am trying to detach myself from everything around me that is distracting. I really really dun have time to entertain any other thoughts. I just want to get this over and done this. i just hope others will understand I am in a very difficult situation. Haiz. dunno why everytime it reaches this sort of assignment period there seem to be more distractions than normal. My friend asked me to go gym, another asked me to watch movie, another asked me to go out at night. Then my sister is coming back soon. i really wish could go out with her but will be busy, but at least have to give her some priority...

Ok, i better get back to doing my assignment!!!

No comments: