2008-08-22

Today is my sleeping day after my night... It has been the most memorable night shift i have ever had... Details i shall not dwell into but memories I will keep...

Today got an sms from my friend saying I will be going back to my ward next week, apparently my sister requested for me to go back to my ward... Actually i feel a bit reluctant to go back especially at this time when all my assignments are coming crashing. Though I know this is a place I dun really wanna stay for long but I cant deny its a good place to be now when I am busy with studies. I never regret getting out of the ward for a breather and i never regret this experience and oppurtunity to experience other stuff. Thank god for this experience!!!

My present ward holding a farewell party for me and another 2 staff going off next week. Actually feel like staying home and doing my assignment but i thought I better go, cause they prepared a farewell for us and think should just go... I dunno when will be the next time I see them...

Today went out with my poly mates jenny, hafiz and jacq... Its been a really really long time since i last saw them and we had a nice get together though it was a bit noisy and crowded at marina. After which we went to watch fireworks... it was really better than I expected. After that went home with jenny and we had a nice long chat... i am happy i got the oppurtunity to watch fireworks with my poly mates cause i remember when we were still in poly we would come every year. so was sort of nostalgic...

No comments: