2008-08-23

Farewell my friends



Today my ward held a farewell party for the 4 of us leaving to go back to our wards next week. Initially, I was rather reluctant to go cause wanted to stay at home to start on my assignment but then thought i shuld go and get some sort of closure... I didnt regret going back today!!! It was such a nice stress relieving event. I came late and we had pizza hut, kfc and even had a cake ... Then we took alot alot of pictures which i will try to upload later when i get them on my hands... I feel sorta sad that i am leaving though i was sorta irritated that i get deployed out all the time... I guess thats the contradicting thing about human feelings... After that was tempted to watch the movie " Cyborg She" or go shopping... cause really feel like watching that show!!! But i told myself, I must try to be disciplined and do my assignment.... Sucks.. Life sucks.... arrrgh!!!! But I still wanna watch the show Cyborg She... seems like a nice show!!!


Monday going back to my ward to work... Must get my momentum of routine work back again...


No comments: